- 30 January - the town council of Strzelce Krajeńskie established co-operation with new Danish district of Jammerbugt.
- 24-26 April - a delegation of eight led by Mayor Tadeusz Feder and Elżbieta Łabędź-chairwoman of the town council- visited Aabybro. It was the first meeting of the newly chosen authorities of both districts.
Not only did the representations of both districts have an opportunity to become acquainted, but also to start the debates concerning the content of the agreement and to become familiar with the solid waste management.
- 7-9 September - a delegation of three from Jammerbugt (Lars Holt, Carl Stefan Bauditz and Sonia Jensen) participated in Strzelce Krajeńskie Day - "Jarmark Strzelecki"
During the visit, Mayor Tadeusz Feder and Lars Holt - the first Vice-mayor of Jammerbugt - signed a formal agreement concerning co-operation of both districts. Also, commemorative plaques were unveiled.
- "Jarmark Strzelecki". 13-15 June - Strzelce Krajeńskie played host to the delegation led by Vice-mayor Lars Holt.
- During the visit, the main part of which was participation in Strzelce Krajeńskie Day, the course of cooperation was discussed.
- 14-16 August - a delegation of eight led by Mayor Tadeusz Feder and Elżbieta Łabędź- the chairwoman of the town council- visited Aabybro in order to participate in a ceremony during which a cooperation agreement between Jammerbugt and Tornesch was signed.
- 6-9 November - Strzelce played host to the Hanbo Koret - a 40-member choir from Jammerbugt.
Cantus Decus choir, from the community center in Strzelce Krajeńskie, was the host of the visit.
The guests from Denmark had an opportunity to familiarize with our town and its vicinity.
Conversations, singing and skill-sharing were considered a great opportunity to learn more about culture and tradition of the friendly districts. The shared performance of both choirs and the youth from the State School of Music in Strzelce Krajeńskie was a wonderful conclusion of the visit.
19-24 May - two local football teams from Strzelce Krajeńskie, playing in Łucznik's colors, took part in the International Football Championship in Norhalne (Denmark, Jammerbugt district). The young footballers had another opportunity to compete with the peers from all over the world.
26-28 June - The representations of Tornesch, Jammerbugt and Angermünde participated in Strzelce Krajeńskie Day for the third time. The guests presented the main tourist attractions of their towns and prepared pottery, painting and historical demonstrations.